By Appointment Only
1979 Corvette, 59K miles, Glass Tops, Mostly all original and meticulously maintained. WATCH VIDEO BELOW by copy/pasting link in to your internet browser or youtube https://youtu.be/w2a09yuB7-E #s match L48, 350 with 3 speed automatic with 59K miles. Optioned with Glass Mirrored T-Tops and polished wheels. Super clean frame, body, engine compartment and interior. Newer, great silver paint job with all original cloth, Oyster Interior. All gauges work and head lights up/down as they should. PW, PS, PB, Tilt-Tele, Cruise, new stereo head unit, great sounding newer exhaust with custom Gibson SS tips. Super clean and gorgeous vette. Dont miss out on one this original, nice and clean. Call or text any time 214-680-8128 Robert
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door