702 N 1st St.
This Raven Black 1979 Chevy Z28 Camaro is laser straight with a fantastic stance and look! Its exterior raven black paint is laid out over a super straight and solid body with a very nice finish! Its black bucket seat with console interior is also in real nice shape throughout. Its powered by its #'s matching 350 4bb This Z28 comes equipped with power steering power disc brakes pioneer CD player tilt steering column power locks remote mirror dual sport mirrors dyna tech headers dual exhaust and is riding on a nice set of Hurst Wheels with RWL tires. This is a super sharp Camaro that is ready to jump in and enjoy! "" Life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door