Classic Car Deals
1960 MG MGA steel wheel roadster in very good condition. Frame is in great shape with no rust Battery boxes are in great shape with no rust The wood floors have been replaced with steel inserts Has the correct 1600 engine and it was rebuilt about 6 or 7 years ago Car has been in storage for awhile and will need the brakes gone through. The oil has been changed and new gas put in it but have not tried to start it yet. The engine turns over very good and the car was changed from the 2 six volts to one 12 volt The rockers have some rust but it comes with new rockers There is a small amount of rust on each of the dog leg of the back fenders but easily repaired The chrome is in very good condition and the windscreen is very good with no cracks. Comes with convertible top frame and sides curtains that are not shown in the pictures Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door