702 N 1st St.
Wow this has to be the cleanest and lowest original mile 1974 Chevy El Camino in the Country! This Stunning El Camino Is powered by its original 350 2bb V8 engine and is backed up with its automatic turbo 350 transmission with its 2.73 possi rear end. This one family owned barn find not only looks like it has 4k original miles it drives like it also. If you are looking for one of the best examples of a original classic in pristine condition this is it. This was sold new at Tucker Chevrolet and lived its life in Colorado were it spent pretty much all of it inside and not driven. For a low mileage car this one drives great down the road with new rims and tires but had the original rims and tires that come with the car. The 4 original rims and tires are dated the 21rst day of 1973 and still a ton of tread on them proving original miles but are dry rotted from sitting. It comes equipped with Power steering Power brakes Factory rear air shocks Factory tinted glass Factory tilt wheel working clock AM radio and Bumper guards. It has its factory build sheet and the car has been completely serviced and is ready to drive anywhere. It runs and drives now just like it would of off the showroom floor so many years ago. If you are looking for a super clean time capsule this may be it! Not to many classics like this one on the market! "" Life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door