Just in this 1968 Dodge Coronet, Body looks great on the car along with paint job, Black stripe in the rear, Hood has been painted hi gloss racing black, Newer front and rear chrome bumpers, nice bezels thru out entire car, All glass is in good condition as well. Nice American racing 70's hot rod wheels with good set of tires. Car has dual exhaust and sounds great.
Has rebuilt 383 ci engine with rebuilt 727 Torque flight automatic transmission, The engine sounds great with plenty of power and the trans shifts as it should as well. Check out my test drive video. Car has power steering, Has upgraded mSD ignition system, Drum brakes have been services and stops excellent.
The interior is real clean, Nice split bench seat with all seat belts intact, All lights and gauges function along with stereo/heat/horn and wipers.
The trunk is solid under the carpeted area, Underneath has been undercoated from day 1 and preserved this Mopar well. Make sure you check out my 109 photos and walk around-test drive video
Runs/drives and stops excellent-Its a must see-Big Curb appeal- So now Treat yourself!
Delivery is available worldwide-100% financing is also available
Price is set at $28,000.00
Monthly Payment: $398.25 to $436.27
Interest rate / APR: 5.19% to 7.99%
(Exact rate within this range is determined by credit profile)
Call or text anytime 847-848-1850
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door