1955 Chevrolet Bel Air 210 Two door wagon to much to list four speed transmission, 283 motor no rust color. Green/ White the inside is Light Green/ Dark Green. This car is almost 100% done, this is a very nice car. listed below is what needed to be finished. 1. Right crave glass was broken while being installed. All new glass. 2. New mirrow for inside.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door