*350 cu. in. V-8 engine
*10.25:1 forged pistons,
*Small chamber heads,
*2 1/2 inch dual exhaust
*T-10 four-speed manual transmission
*10 Bolt rear end w/ say bar
*Factory T-Tops (glass)
*Front and rear spoilers
*Lowered suspension and added Eibach front springs
*New ball joints and tie rod ends; Urethane bushings
*Power disc brakes
*Chrome Air cleaner and valve covers
*AM/FM 2 knob radio upgrade
Beautiful Black paint on this Z/28 that is every bit as nice as the photos. Factory gauges work including Tachometer and Speedometer. Newer oil temp gauge changed. Runs, drives and shifts great.
Showdown Motors Inc. 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door