1935 Chevy awesome all steel, 3 window coupe Street Rod with new frame, tubular cross bars, powder coated, Heidts style front end, all coilovers, 9 inch Ford rear end. 348 cu. Tri-Power. Power disc brakes, power windows, locks, trunk. New tilt column, Lokar shifter, new glass, alum. radiator, new hood, front fenders, running boards, steel roof, floor, cowl and much more, many modifications, may take part GM trade. Stunning Vette burnt orange paint, cold air.
Transmission A.T. 350
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door