Crown Concepts LLC
3930 W. Costco Drive
Original condition, and a piece of Chevrolet Corvette history, is now available at Crown Concepts, Tucson, AZ.! And the National Corvette Restorers Society has rated this Ermine White exterior painted Vette as a Top Flight Award Winner, and plenty of supporting certificates on hand. Some people consider this a "Cream Puff" and after you take a good long look, you'll see why.
This "65" comes with the 327 cubic inch V-8, an icon of a motor, with the then popular 2 speed Power-glide automatic, making it a gem to drive. With the ease of power steering, and the one upgrade of R-134 Air Conditioning, you can enjoy many, many cruising miles,, and all the trophies you have ever wanted with a show car, if that is your thing.
Once you sit in it, you can appreciate the excellent interior, in red, the floor shift, console, and all that comes with this year of a Stingray! It looks great, drives like new, and will fulfill anyone's dream of owning such a sports car! And currently showing under 66,000 actual miles.
Don't delay on this Hardtop Coupe, from 1965, and a long line of desirable Corvette's! Crown Concepts is ready to make this transaction an easy and financing options are available. Looking forward to your call at 1-520-900-7586 today!.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door