Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1969 Camaro Z28 is a fully restored, all original, numbers matching, extremely RARE, one of only a few cars ever ordered and sold new in France. Numbers matching DZ 302 Engine with correct 4-speed transmission. 12 bolt rear end believed to be 3:73 gear, and correct exhaust. This
Camaro has very few miles on it since restoration. It is a must see and a must have for your classic collection. Offered at $108,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
2016 BMW B6 Alpina Gran Coupe 12k Miles SWEET DEAL
1974 Chevy C10 Short Box All New 500 Miles
1956 Ford F100 Big Window All Steel Show Stopper
Orange , CA
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Ray Barton 472 HEMI
1962 Chevy Nova Pro Street Show Stopper 421 V8
1988 Mustang LX 5.0 One Owner 60K Orig Miles
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door