FSD Hot Rod Ranch
37245 County Road 439
1948 Packard Custom Eight Coupe Resto-Mod that has been Fully Restored with only 9k miles since the build was completed! Powered by a ’69 Chevrolet Corvette 427 BBC V8 and paired with a 700R4 Automatic Transmission! This 48' Package has been upgraded with Vintage Air A/C, Power Steering and Front Powered Disc Brakes! Custom Maroon Exterior & Tan Leather Interior!
I, STEVE PHELPS OR MY ASSISTANT BOB FOREMAN, WILL IMMEDIATELY AND PERSONALLY ANSWER YOUR PHONE CALL 7 DAYS A WEEK, 7 AM - 10 PM (EST).
GIVE ME A CALL ... RIGHT NOW … AT 407-717-6270.
** Also check out our website (( FSDHotRodRanch.com )) for Additional pictures of Car.*
LOADED! LOADED! LOADED!
-Fully Restored & Modified
-Custom Maroon Exterior
-Original Chrome Bumpers & Trim
-American Racing Torq Thrust Muscle Wheels
-Lecarra Cream Leather & Polished Banjo Steering Wheel
-GM Tilt Steering Column
-Dark Tan Original Steel Dash & Chrome Trim
-Black & Red Dash Gauges w/ Chrome Trim
-Vintage Air A/C & Heat
-Custom Fabricated Leather Center Console
-Digital Radio w/ MP3 & DVD
-Optimus Audio System
-Tan Leather Bucket Seating
-Original Dual Opening Hood
-’69 Chevrolet Corvette 427 BBC V8
-Billet Specialties Air Cleaner & Valve Covers
-Quadra-Jet 4BBL Carb.
-Polished A/C Compressor
-Front Powered Disc Brakes
-GM 700R4 Automatic
-Chevrolet HD C10 Front Sub-Frame
-Black Original Steel Frame
-Front Coil-Over Shocks
-GM 10-Bolt Rear End
-Rear Shocks & Leaf Springs
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1967 Chevrolet Nova Pro-Street
1932 Ford 5-Window Coupe Street-Rod [STEEL BODY]
1955 Chevrolet Bel-Air Pro-Touring
1967 Chevrolet C10 Fleetside Resto-Mod
1967 Pontiac GTO Hardtop
1937 Ford Cabriolet *Down’s Industries Body*
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door