This rare, hardtop car was purchased from the original owner in Hollywood, CA in 1992. I am the second owner.
Features include, 327 engine with high roller cam, electronic ignition, AC, satellite radio, front disc brakes, 5 speed 700r4 transmission. Headlights have been replaced with halogen lights.
Coker tires have about 3000 miles on them.
The car has not been trailered but driven from New England to California several times, So. Dakota to New Mexico.and many places in between.
Note. The actual mileage on the car is about 136,000.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door