AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1965 Chevrolet COPO Corvette (Bedford, PA) $92,500 obo you are looking at a SUPER RARE 1 of 1 Special Order COPO 1965 Corvette Convertible, Finished in Nassau Blue with a Red interior and White Soft top. Documented with CCAS/Grenning trim plate affirmation. This is the only known 1965 example special ordered in Nassau Blue with Red interior and White top. Produced July 7, 1965 and delivered new to Baker Chevrolet in Gary, Indiana this was Body-off restored to show quality condition. Powered by the Matching numbers 327/350 HP engine, it's loaded with features. Features include but are not limited to a Transistorized ignition, Aluminized off-road exhaust, 4-speed transmission, 3.70 Positraction differential, Power steering and brakes, Power windows and antenna, Teakwood steering wheel, Telescopic steering column, Tinted windshield, Knock-off aluminum wheels and Coker Classic Gold stripe radial tires. The owner's manual and sales brochure The combination of Nassau Blue paint and white soft top was available on the Corvette color palette in 1965, but the red interior was accessible with that pairing by special order only, and it only happened once. For more information please call our friend Dylan at 814-285-1779
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door