Maple Motors Inc.
829 W Main St
Big Block V-8 engine, 4-speed manual transmission, power steering, power disc brakes, performance upgrades, chrome accessories, headers, dual exhaust with Flowmaster style mufflers, 12-bolt rear, boxed rear control arms, ladder bars, bucket seats and console, Hurst shifter, round face dash, aftermarket tach and gauges, cowl hood, slick paint, new chrome bumpers and trim, 15" aluminum Torque Thrust wheels, Canadian built SS with documentation.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1956 CHEVROLET BEL AIR
1992 CHEVROLET CORVETTE
1969 CHEVROLET CAMARO
1961 CHEVROLET BISCAYNE
1983 CHEVROLET EL CAMINO
1955 CHEVROLET BEL AIR
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door