1969 Plymouth Sport Fury, 383 2bbl, 727 automatic, power steering, power disc brakes & air conditioning. Bought the car from New Mexico about 3 years ago. The car has minimal rust, has a hole in the center of the roof ( looks like someone drilled a hole in it ) has rust around front & rear windows due to vinyl top, front right floor pan has rust, right rear quarter just starting to rust. Trunk pan is perfect !!!!!!!!! As you can see the vinyl top has been removed. It has the original numbers matching engine & transmission. No brakes right now. Have new master needs to be installed. Has power brakes, disc front & drum rear. Have New front brakes & rotors to install. Recent starter, oil change, fuel filter, plugs, wires, air filter, idler arm, 4 good used tires, carb rebuilt, gas tank washed out & installed - fuel gauge works The grille is beat up. Can include a Fury III grille. Being a New Mexico car the interior need work . Complete but needs new seat covers , rug , headliner & dash pad . Air conditioning not working . It is currently registered . -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Showroom is by appointment only Please Call -If you would like a FREE Listing please visit our consignment page or Call
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door