1940 Cadillac Lasalle Has a 350 w a 350 turbo nova rear end lowered in back 3 ' ac power heated and cooled 03 Mercedes bucket seats 03 Mercedes fold in mirrors power antenna power windows 1910 motorcycle brake light and truck tail lights french in head lights frenched in plateA 1940 plate padded dash drum brakes most of body work done added a gas filler door Have grill and custom grill for fenders also all stainless much moreA the battery goes in pepsi cooler (Ice Chest) Engine will run but hasn't gotten it running yet. Still have to put distributor in, ignition wires, needs gas to run but he'd rather sell the way it sits. 350 engine professionally rebuilt. Trans rebuilt. He has receipts for everything. New reupholstered bucket seats in car but not bolted down. No headliner, no carpet. No battery.A 90% of body done. The painted engine compartment part of frame and springs.A
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door