702 N 1st St.
Back in on trade is this Stunning 1967 Chevy Camaro Powered by a high horsepower 400 4bb V8 engine and is backed up by a smooth shifting 400 Turbo Automatic Transmission. It comes equipped with power front disk brakes dual exhaust headers 10 bolt possi rear dual chrome mirrors rear spoiler Super Sport Hood and Emblems and is riding on a nice set of chrome rims with BFG RWL tires. We sold this car to the previous owner approximately 6 years ago and he has enjoyed and showed it ever since. It was just time for a change for him so he decided to trade it in on a Mustang! This Beauty has won trophies at about every show it has participated in and if you see the car in person you will know why! Its Hawaiian orchid paint is laid out perfectly over a super straight and rust free body. If you check out some of the restoration pictures you will see that this car was stripped down to the bare metal taken apart and restored very professionally. Its black bucket seat interior has been restored and looks fantastic. This car not only is a multiple show winner it drives as nice as it looks. Super fun and fast Camaro that will turn heads anywhere you go. Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door