GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
The Chevelle SS was Chevrolet's first entry in to the muscle car battle. In 1967, the SS became a series of its own. Sport coupes and convertibles used the same Malibu bodies with reinforced frames and revised front suspension (higher-rated springs, recalibrated shocks, and thicker front stabilizer bar). Exterior trim and badging finished the Chevelle SS look that still get the blood pumping for muscle car enthusiasts.
It has been said, you cannot go wrong with buying the best. This 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle Super Sport Big Block 396 2 door coupe is a hands down, top shelf example of America's legendary muscle car. It is a true 138 ss 396 car and appears to be numbers matching. The big block is paired to a 4 speed manual transmission. The paint on this car is laser straight and presents very well. Inside you will find bucket seats, center console with a clock and a AM radio. The super sport is finished in blue over blue.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door