Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1964 Plymouth Fury comes with a built 440 backed by a 727 automatic transmission.
8 ¾ Detroit True Track, 3 inch exhaust, max wedge with cut outs. With all new interior, all new wiring and new glass all around. 10 year restoration, in excellent condition in and out. Mopar madness never looked so good! $48,000 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1956 Chevy Nomad XLT TRADITIONAL BUILD
1955 Chevy Cameo Show Truck LS1 Fully Loaded
1957 VW Oval Window Rare Right Hand Drive WOW
1936 Ford 3 Window Coupe Stunning Show Stopper
Orange , CA
1962 Chevy Nova Pro Street Show Stopper 421 V8
1934 Ford All Steel Street Beast Blown 392 HEMI
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door