10306 W Emerald St
1979 Ford F-150 Ranger 4x4
400m runs very smooth. Starts right up and idles beautifully.
Automatic transmissions shifts easy, no funny noises.
Cruises 65 mph no issues
4 x 4 works great (manual lockout hubs)
Based on the paperwork provided, it looks like the entire engine and transmission were restored (rebuilt / refreshed) less than 20,000 miles ago.
Wheels / Tires have less than 250 miles on them.
The previous owner just had a fresh paint job done about 3-4 months ago. They worked out a couple small dents at that time. Body shows very well. Not perfect, but a high quality driver you could take to Menards on Saturday, then a local car show / cruise night on Sunday.
It was a Montana truck it's whole life, so it has seen snow, but no salt. This truck is as dry and rust-free as they come.
We do not own this vehicle, vehicle is not located in boise. We can ship anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door