1969 Custom C10 with 68 Front Clip, Fresh frame off with approx 400 miles,396 ci big block bored .30 over, KB pistons, Eagle H beam rods, 10.5:1 compression, Forged Crank, Hei Distributor, Derale performance radiator, Lunati voodoo cam, 290 Heads, Ceramic Headers, Edelbrock Intake , Holley 3310, Racine Razor wheels 20x10 and 20x8.5, toyo tires, CPP 4 wheel discs, new Brake lines, Iditit Steering column, 73-87 Front suspension K member, KYB shocks, Mcnaughty 2.5 drop spindles, Belltech drop springs, Porterbuilt complete rear clip with track bar, 1 inch drop blocks, Custom Hudlow 1 piece driveshaft, Autosound Bowtie digital stereo, Lokar floor shifter, gas and brake pedal, e brake, trans fill, all new glass green tint, 69-70 CST buckets with console, Vintage air, New gas tank under bed, all new chrome, Painless wiring, Base coat clear coat, Gm th400 tranny with shift kit, 12 bolt 373 gears.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door