Classic Car Deals
1994 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ75 series Troopy Seats 11 People! This Land Cruiser was brought from Middle East and Restored to a beautiful Troopy here in Utah. Has also had full fluid flush and runs maybe even better then brand new! One of the best driving and smoothest troopy Ive ever driven. It is more then mechanically sound plus its a Land Cruiser! It will take you anywhere you want to go and more. Truck has Low 4wd as well so no hill it cant conquer! Truck has undergone many upgrades most obvious being the stunning custom blue paint job. The Troopy was repainted in its one of a kind blue that these pictures dont do justice. This thing turns heads every where you go and every time you park it youll come back to people taking pictures of it. On the exterior it has a Overlanding Snorkel, upgraded Old Man Emu heavy duty suspension, spare tire in the rear, brand new BF Goodrich all Terrain tires with new 16 steelies, brand new LED headlight, rear view camera, with virtually ZERO rust on frame/undercarriage. Interior we have the original seats in excellent condition, 10 display with apple CarPlay, Android Auto etc, upgraded interior stereo system, 4 bench seats in the back that fit 8 people with seatbelts. The dash says 219956 Kilometers which translates to about 136, 674 Miles, all Lights and Gauges work. We kept this troopy (basically) bone stock so you can upgrade it into whatever Overlanding (or all original!) vehicle you want!Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door