200 E Cypress St
This suburban is in great condition. V8, Auto, It has new 3/4 ton suspension, new alternator, new water pump, new 3 row aluminum radiator, new rims and tires including spare. rebuilt 700R4 trans with cooler, 4.56 gears, reinforced steering bracket, power windows, custom rear bumper with spare tire. Very dependable. must see. Item New 4 inch suspension system, including new shocks, all related hardware and polyurethane bushings up front Item New heavy duty steering stabilizer shock Item Rebuilt 14 bolt full floating rear differential 8 lug Item Rebuilt GM heavy duty 8 lug front differential Item New heavy duty front and rear driveshafts Item Frame reinforcement bracket around steering gear box Item Rebuilt steering gear box Clean and paint frame with anti corrosion dealer prep semi gloss black New 17 inch black steel wheels 8 lug Item New 35 inch all terrain type tires ( brand to be decided ) Go through all applicable 4 wheel drive components and insure proper function spare tire carrier New windshield installed Item New rear main seal gasket Remove trans and transfer case install new rear main seal and reinstall trans and transfer case Item New transmission tube gasket Item New transmission pan gasket Remove trans pan and old leaking gasket / replace with new gasket Item Transmission fluid Cut and remove all rusty rear bumper brackets and bolts 3 Assemble and install customer provided custom rear bumper Item New LED rear bumper / off road lights Item Custom made wiring harness with switch for rear LED lights Labor Install rear lights Install wiring and switch inside vehicle Sand down entire frame...... treat with anti rust primer.... paint with rust inhibiting under vehicle paint
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door