Classic Car Deals
1947 Chevrolet Fleetline Pro Touring~Street Tubbed & Chopped Pro Built Hot Rod. Fully Documented Build with Detailed History and Parts List. Recently professionally appraised for WELL over $50,000 350 325~350 HP Real World Engine, Turbo 350 Auto, Nine Inch Posi. Walker Radiator, Fully race car spec. plumbed throughout. MT 18.5 rears, Centerlines front and back. Air Conditioning, Hand Built One Off Dash, CD Stereo, Loaded Like a Caddy, Full Power Appointments Throughout. Needs Nothing, Drive It Anywhere, Turn Key Fun.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door