Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This solid rust free So Cal Bug has been nicely restored and updated and is ready to be enjoyed. Excellent paint and chrome highlight the straight body panels and excellent gaps. The engine is fresh with new carburetor, fuel pump, points, distributor cap, oil and filter. The exterior features new running boards, new bumpers, hub caps, wheels, and tires. Mechanical updates include front disc brakes, rebuilt rear drum brakes, new shock absorbers, new exhaust headers and tail pipes. The paint quality is excellent and the chrome is very good. The interior features newer seat covers and brand new headliner as well as shoulder and lap seat belts. The little bug drives very well and is comfortable around town or at freeway speeds. The engine runs strong, the transmission shifts smoothly with the syncros all working properly, the clutch does not chatter or slip. Here is a video test drive https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7uXC1LEtNE&feature=youtu.be
This car comes with a clean California title.This car is consigned for sale by a motivated seller, is exempt from smog certification. Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door