1 ASPEN RD.
Talk about cool and classy, this T-Bird has both in spades. Just look at the beautiful Metallic Silver paint offset with the black vinyl Landau roof. The beautiful big chrome bumpers, the jet aircraft inspired styling, and the wide whitewalls on smooth chrome wheels that complete the classy look. This car is timeless, and it draws envious stares wherever it goes! Inside is just as nice, with all the luxury touches of a 1960's classic American cruiser. The beautiful two tone blue and silver interior with vinyl covered bucket seats looks amazing. The jet aircraft inspiration rolls over to the inside also, with aircraft style controls and a tilt away steering column. The steering wheel is a unique pearl finish, and feels amazing in your hands. An updated AM/FM stereo plays your favorite tunes, and ice cold air conditioning keeps you cool and comfortable year round. Under the hood is the stock 390 cubic inch V-8 with single four barrel carburetor mated to a two speed automatic transmission. This baby starts with just a bump of the key, and idles so smooth and quiet you can hardly tell it's running. Power brakes, and power steering round out the under hood amenities, and make this one nice bird' to cruise in and be seen in! This is one very special classic Thunderbird with just the right combination of style and class. If you're in the market for an easy to drive American classic, you can't do any better! Stop in or email [email protected] today to put this bird in your nest! FEES TAX INFORMATION - We are a licensed dealer in the State of Florida and adhere to all state and federal laws and regulations concerning the sale of a used vehicle. All applicable taxes and fees will be charged accordingly as required by the State of Florida. A fee of $495.00 will be charged to process the vehicle.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door