702 N 1st St.
Check out this Stunning 1973 Mustang Fastback with Mach One Trim! Its powered by a built 302 V8 engine with a new holly 4bb Carburetor and backed up to a C4 automatic transmission. It comes equipped with power front disc brakes power steering air conditioning new dual exhaust dual sport mirrors front spoiler rear spoiler and is riding on a new set of magnum 500 rims with BFG RWL tires. Its floors frame and trunk floor are in excellent condition and detailed nicely. Its exterior Yellow paint is laid out beautifully inside and out over a laser straight and solid body. Its black bucket seat with full console is absolutely flawless and has a nice paint finish on the dash and door jambs. This is a great looking nicely restored mustang that even drives better than it looks. Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door