Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1976 Lamborghini Countach LP400 'Periscopica'A stunning example of the Countach in its original LP400 Periscopica form, chassis no.1120154 is the 77th of 160 manufactured by Lamborghini, this LP400 was originally delivered to Canadian importer Eugene Carrie of Ontario in October 1975. The car made its way to the States in 1978 and was acquired years later by marque enthusiast and long-term owner Peter Cohen of Longwood, Florida. His distinguished firm, Ultimate Motor Works and authorized Lamborghini dealer, renowned for quality workmanship, completed a two-year, comprehensive restoration of the Countach to its original condition. No area of the car was overlooked, including the exterior, interior, engine, transmission, suspension, brakes, and air-conditioning, with truly stunning results. During the restoration process, noted Lamborghini expert Valentino Balboni was consulted and inspected this LP 400 on two occasions, and he has given the car high remarks.Chassis 1120154 is presented in its factory correct Blu Tahiti exterior finish with a cabin trimmed in Bianco (White) and Blu (Blue) upholstery with amenities such as an original Philips cassette player and factory air conditioning. Additionally, it comes fitted with Carello driving lights and period-correct Michelin XWX radial tires mounted on sporting Campagnolo alloy wheels. In the recent years following, 1120154 has resided amongst significant collections and remains in impeccably kept condition both cosmetic and mechanically with only 15,845kms recorded to date. Here is a significant Countach, in its purist form and function, offering rarity, desirable specifications and excellent presentation, now available at an exceptional price this Matching numbers and restored $1,095,000 Firm
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door