1939 FORD 2 DOOR SEDAN THIS OLD FORD HAS A LOT OF THE HARD WORK DONE ,, HAS LATER MODEL ,, LTD FRAME ,, NEEDS CLEAN BUT ALL GOOD SHAPE ,,POWER STEERING ,, POWER BRAKES ,, FORD FRAME ,, OLD 302 MOTOR AND TRANNY ,,PROBABLY NEED REBUILT ,, HAVE LOTS PARTS INSIDE CAR , THE BODY ON THIS CAR IS REALLY GOOD SHAPE FOR A ALMOST 80 YEAR OLD CAR ,,, NO UPHOLSTERY. HAVE CLEAR TITLE. -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Showroom is by appointment only Please Call -If you would like a FREE Listing please visit our consignment page or Call
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door