Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1949 Ford Woody is a beauty to add to any collection and is in excellent condition inside and out. Original Flathead V8 backed by a 3-speed manual transmission with overdrive. All glass and chrome is in great condition, and rear gate operates as new. Correct vinyl interior with custom carpet, custom wood grain dash and door panels, and sun visor for driving comfort. Radial white wall tires finish off the look with spare tire seated on the rear. The bullet-nose of the “new” 1949 Ford is now legendary and this one looks amazing. The big chrome bumpers and delicate hood ornament shine brightly and the blue sets off the grain of the wood in a color combination that is just right. Old sophistication of well-heeled customers was just what this car was aimed for as it was the most expensive in the 49 Ford line up, and with less than 1 out of 35 Fords produced that year being a 2 door wagon, this is one rare beautiful collectable.
Offered at $66,000 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1940 Ford Deluxe Coupe All Original Fully Restored
1958 DeSoto Firesweep Bare Metal Restoration
1966 Mustang 2+2 Pro Touring Fastback Sweeet
1960 VW 23 Window Samba Bus Fully Restored
1936 Ford 3 Window Coupe Stunning Show Stopper
Orange , CA
1965 Corvette Roadster Survivor Numbers Matching
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door