Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1963 Maserati Sebring Series I: One of only 348 Series I examples producedPart of a museum collection for many years, this Vignale-designed classic is one of only 348 Series I examples produced. Red with black interior. This particular car has a very solid body and chassis, with virtually no visible rust and every indication that floor pans and other underbody sheet metal are factory original. It runs and drives but the engine will need rebuilding. As was common practice for these vehicles, the original, notoriously unreliable Lucas fuel injection has been replaced with triple Weber carbs. Has original wire wheels and working power windows. Both exterior and interior are cosmetically very presentable. Don't miss the rare opportunity to acquire an icon of '60's Italian design. Chassis No: AM101/01585Sale Price: $149,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door