3071 Poplar Grove Road
What a sweet old car!
This 76,000 mile 1971 Chevelle sedan was purchased new by young lady who kept it for almost 50 years until she was an old lady. Everything about this car shows that it was loved and cared for always.
Body is straight and rust free. It had one repaint about 30 years ago.
The original interior is in very good condition and shows well for a car of its age.
It still has its original 305 V8 and powerglide automatic. The engine is very smooth and responsive. The transmission shifts well, and the suspension is tight. She benefits from a recent overhaul of her power brake system. The exhaust is new. The tires are new. All of the gauges work. She has factory air, and it does blow cold, but it needs to be recharged periodically.
If you appreciate well-maintained original cars, or you are looking for a great Chevelle that won't break the bank come take a look at this fine lady.
For our overseas customers:
We gladly help you to get your classic shipped to your country worldwide and delivered right to your home. With years of experience we work together with the best partners in the shipping business to make sure you classic car gets there . We also offer a "German TUV Service" where we take care of all the things that need to be changed or taken care of, to get it road legal in europe.
Just ask for a quote and - wir sprechen deutsch!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door