702 N 1st St.
Coyote Classics is pleased to present to you this stunning Plum Crazy Purple 1969 Roadrunner. Wile E. Coyote would have a hard time catching this Roadrunner with its big 440 4bb sitting under its lift off hood. The exterior paint has a brilliant finish and the interior is just as nice. Equipped with power steering and power brakes this Plymouth is the perfect cruise night car. It has a white bucket seat with full console interior and a highly detailed undercarriage. It is riding on a nice set of Cragar SS rims with New BFG RWL tires and has a great sounding dual exhaust. It has just has a fresh complete rebuilt on its great running 440 Engine. Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door