American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1953 CHEVROLET BEL AIR C-760 This 1953 Chevrolet Bel Air is presented with original styling and in excellent shape! -235ci Blue Flame 6 cylinder engine -3-speed Manual Transmission -2-Door Hardtop model -Hydraulic lifters -Beautiful two-tone Green and Crme exterior paint -Immaculate matching Green and Crme interior -Fulton sun visor -Fender Skirts -Bumper Guards -Pushbutton radio -Heater and defroster In 1953, Chevrolet renamed its series, and the Bel Air name was applied to the premium model range. It was advertised as Entirely new through and through, due to the restyled body panels, front and rear ends. The pre-war technology, such as torque tube drive, six-cylinder splash feed engines, knee action suspension, split windshields, etc., of the early models was phased out and the foundations for the first post war modern Chevrolet passenger car were finalized in this 19531954 model. The Bel Air series featured a wide chrome strip of molding from the rear fender bulge to the rear bumper. The inside of this stripe was painted a coordinating color with the outside body color, and Bel Air scripts were added inside the strip. Lesser models had no model designation anywhere on the car, only having a Chevy crest on the hood and trunk. 1953 was the first year for a curved, one-piece windshield. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door