702 N 1st St.
Check out this believed to be original 3 owner 1971 Chevelle 454 Super Sport that has just recently undergone a full frame off Rotisserie restoration! The second owner acquired this SS approximately 20 years ago and he sold it to the third owner 6 years ago. It was then completely disassembled and professionally restored. There are pictures of the full restoration that will come with the car. The complete restoration was just finished up last year with around 150 break in miles put on the car. Its 454 was overhauled producing 435HP and 524 torque and is backed up by a new 5 speed tremek transmission. It comes equipped with power front disc brakes power steering cowl induction hood dual exhaust rebuilt 12 bolt posi rear with 373 gears AM FM radio and is riding on a nice set of restored rally rims with BFG RWL tires. This was an original Nevada Silver Car with factory 706 Black bucket seat interior and that is what the restorer went back with! It is just a little brighter paint color than factory with its black stripes buried under its beautiful clear coat finish! its floors are rust free and painted in a nice black finsih with a very solid and detailed trunk as well. Its factory black bucket seat interior was completely removed and restored but the original dash and gauges were reused. ""Don't Dream It Drive It! Life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door