Classic Car Deals
1926 ROLLS ROYCE SILVER GHOST SPORT SEDAN RARE AND VERY IMPORTANT ROLLS ROYCE SILVER GHOST PERMANENT SEDAN , ONE OF ONLY FIVE BODY EVER MADE BY THE AMERICAN COACH-BUILDER BREWSTER , THEY WERE MADE ORIGINALLY FOR PHANTOM TWO CHASSIS , THREE OF THOSE BODIES WERE MOUNTED ON P II CHASSIS , ONE WAS MOUNTED ON P I CHASSIS AND LAST ONE WAS MOUNTED ON THIS GHOST LEFT HAND DRIVE CHASSIS BY BREWSTER HIMSELF BY THE REQUEST OF THE FIRST OWNER ( Guy Waggoner) BACK IN 1933 . When Brewster fitted the body on the Ghost chassis he also added 4 wheel brakes with vacuum booster . there is an article written about this car in the flying lady magazine back in April 1954 , will be glade to share it with interested buyer . this Rolls has only 33000 original miles , sat in a museum in Texas for over 50 years , interior and leather roof are in remarkable original condition , doors shuts as solid as it could be . very nice inside interior wood trim , the car was painted and chassis has been gone thru back in 2007 , car never been driven for a good number of years , engine turns freely , will require a rolls Royce mechanic to waking her up . there are many Rolls Royces out there but only few that stand out and this Rolls is one of them . Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door