GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
At nearly $60,000 around 1990, the Cadillac Allante was one of the most expensive American Cars built. In fact, in todays money that would be over $100,000. However, there was a lot that went in to these as they were not only designed by Italian coachbuilder Pininfarina, they were also built there as well and then transported in a specially designed Boeing 747 from Turin, Italy to Detroit where they would then be assembled. 56 Bodies at a time over the course of seven years with over 21,000 produced is a lot of trips and jet fuel. In addition to adding to the cost was the all aluminum hardtops that were offered with the car at the tune of nearly $5,000. 1992 was actually the lowest for production numbers coming in at just under 2,000 produced. This superb example has traveled under 25,000 miles from new and has had just two owners. It features the powerful 200 HP 4.5 Liter with excellent sound. It is featured in Champagne Metallic over beige leather interior with the matching hard top and black soft top. Has the electronic guage package with no pixel issues. The car starts, runs and drives very good. Has spent no time in the inclement weather and has traveled less than a 1,000 miles in the last several years. Both tops are in good condition as is the interior is like new.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door