Arizona Classic Car Sales
2010 W. Parkside Ln. #130
Arizona Classic Car Sales is thrilled to offer this amazing 1936 Ford 2-Door Humpback Sedan. This amazing build features so many mods the original build was over $125k..!! Equipped with a 5.4 Liter Fuel Injected Lincoln 4 cam / 32 Valve Motor With A Kenny Bell Supercharger, Blackwood Exhaust Manifolds, 2 1/2 Mustang Exhaust System, Ford Lightning Automatic Transmission W/ Overdrive, Mustang Cobra Independent Rear End W/ 3.73 Gears, OEM Mustang Cobra Gauge Cluster, In-Dash OBD II Diagnostic System, Vintage Air A/C & Heat, Electric Windshield Wipers, Power Steering, Power 4-Wheel Disc Brakes,Transmission Cooler, CD Player, Anti Theft System, AND MORE..!! This is one reliable, stunning build and runs and drives like a dream..!! Don't let an opportunity like this pass you by... Call anytime with any questions or offers..!! 602-513-3298 MOTIVATED SELLER..!! MAKE OFFER..!!"
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door