2003 N. Broadway
Pittsburg , KS
1966 Volvo P 1800 coupe, barn find, it will run and drive but needs interior redone. Manual transmission behind the four-cylinder original engine w/twin carbs. Just in and cleaned. Most of the exterior chrome trim was removed in preparation for bodywork so we put the trim back in place and held it in place with clear tape to show how it would look with the trim in place on the car. The pictures make the car look great but it indeed needs attention from one end to the other.
The Volvo P1800 coupe sat in an enclosed machine shed for over 20 years... and it smells like it. The front disc brakes pads were removed to get the car to roll freely (the pads are in the trunk now).
Please feel free to call for more information Seven days a week up until 11 PM central Call our business cell @ 620249-7977.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door