SUPER SHARP 1965 MUSTANG COUPE WITH HERTZ GT 350H TRIM 289
AUTO PONY INTERIOR STRAIGHT BODY BEAUTIFUL RAVEN BLACK WITH GOLD STRIPES
SHARP LOOKING MUSTANG WITH STRAIGHT METAL THAT RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT
VERY SHARP BLACK AND GOLD PAINT SCHEME HERTZ GT350H TRIM ELEANOR STYLE HOOD SCOOP SIDE SCOOPS GT TAIL PANEL FOG LIGHTS BLACK PONY INTERIOR
STRONG SMOOTH 289 ENGINE WITH 4BBL CARB C4 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION DUAL EXHAUST ALL WAY BACK OUT GT TAIL PANEL WITH CORRECT TRUMPET TIPS DARK CENTER 5 SPOKE WHEELS AND PERFORMANCE TIRES
EXCELLENT LOOK AND STANCE!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door