Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1948 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon is a very rare all original 1 of 334 cars. Of these, very few are still in existence. Beautiful Factory Royal Maroon paint with exceptional tan leather interior. This is a Factory coach built by Hercules for Buick back in the day. Original 320 CI inline 8 cylinder motor backed by a automatic 2-speed transmission. This is a stunning example of a very rare Buick Estate Woody Wagon coming from a well pampered southern California collection. Offered at $85,000 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1931 Ford Deluxe Sedan Delivery Barrys Speed Shop
1961 Ford F100 MUST SELL Unibody Custom Show Truck
Orange , CA
1937 Ford Cabriolet Stunning Street Rod
1955 Chevy Pro Touring All Steel Stunning Truck
1940 Willys Traditional Gasser 392 BLOWN
1955 Chevy Del Ray Pro Touring Show Car
Orange , CA
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door