Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1974 Ferrari 246 GTS Dino 'Chairs and Flares' 1 of 91 Examples Built for the USThis 1974 Ferrari 246 GTS Chairs and Flares Dino is one of just 91 produced for the US market and is a gorgeous original example. Originally born in attractive Russo Cordoba Metallic, it currently wears a very usable and presentable older repaint in red. It retains its original tan and black leather daytona seats and lovely optional Campagnolo wheels. This stunning machine runs and drives wonderfully. Just out of 40 year ownership. This Dino 246 GTS is equipped with the most desirable options and would undoubtedly make a fantastic addition to any enthusiast's collection. 1974 FERRARI DINO 246GTSCoachwork by Scaglietti Design by Pininfarina The Dino in its ultimate Chairs and Flares iteration; one of 91 U.S.-specification modelsFactory air conditioning, power windows, and Campagnolo wheels A late-production Dino benefitting from all the production refinements Offered with its jack and tonneau cover for the Targa top$429,500 Firm
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door