Good Time Classics
207 N. Main st.
West Line, MO
West Line , MO
Here is a super nice 1971 Chevelle SS, was born with a 402ci. V8 but now has a 454ci. V8 with about 4,000 miles on it, has a 400 automatic, 12 bolt posi. rear end, power steering, power brakes front disk, A/C., 8 track radio, cowl hood, bucket seats with console, appraised for $50,000 in 2018, paint and inter excellent,runs great, have receipts from work done to car.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door