200 E Cypress St
This Panel is in Great Condition. It has a 360 V8 with a torqueflite 727 automatic transmission from a 1986 dodge. 9 inch ford rear with 3.25 gears. Custom power Dodge Dakota seats. Mustang shifter. 1986 Dodge steering column. 12 volt system. Power steering. this panel was just serviced. It runs and drives great. New wiring LED lights Halo headlights B&M Shifter New Radiator New Front end Suspension Tie Rods and Ball joints MDS Super 60,000 Volt. Coil pack Edelbrock Aluminum intake Edelbrock. 650 Carburetor Volare power steering tilt Rebuilt motor with 800 miles
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door