Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
A fine example of a 1969 Cadillac Deville convertible refinished in Persian Aqua Metallic with white leather bench seat interior !!..Ready to drive and enjoy with Ice cold factory air conditioning converted to R134-A refrigerant.This car was sold by Harry's Cadillac / Pontiac Company of Ashville and delivered in the 2nd week of July 1969 to Arlington Fairfax Broadcasting Co. in
Always babied,pampered and has it's original bill of sale, key code tabs, original sales envelope, factory owners manual,and factory warranty booklet.This pretty Deville has had a history of excellent servicing and upkeep.Included are all the servicing receipts and upgraded product manuals It has many upgrades including : factory air conditioning w/ auto climate control, pwr.seat, pwr. trunk,cruise control, power top, custom built floor consoles/ c.d, nav, tachometer, voltage, water temp, oil press, sat radio and a USB port. Cadillac chrome wire wheels, newer radial white wall tires / spare.Also MSD electronic ignitionfor smooth performance.
Ready to drive and enjoy !!.. Contact us for more details , financing and shipping options. Thank you for taking a look !!..
"Classic Cars Of Sarasota" (941) 966-1977
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door