790 Alabama Ave
Here is a 1 owner 1970 Chevrolet Impala all original car that was bought new at Lewis Chevrolet in Sweetwater, Tennessee. I have the original window sticker and the built sheet as well as the owner manual. This car has the factory 400 / 265 HP Small Block engine that runs out great. It has only 110,374 actual miles on it. It has factory power steering and power brakes. It is a factory AC car but it is currently not working. It also came with tilt steering. The transmission is the factory Turbo 350 that shifts out good. The paint is all original and in good condition to be 50 years old. Body is super solid and the black vinyl top is in great shape with no rust bubbles underneath it. The bumpers are original and look god. They have bumpers guards front and rear. There is a spare with jack in the truck along with the fender skirts and another set of hubcaps that originally came on car. All the lights work. The factory blue interior looks great . The front seat was recovered with new original material but the back seat, carpet, headliner, door panels and dash pad are all original. There is 1 crack on dash pad as seen in pictures. The speedometer works as does the gas gauge. It still has the original AM radio. It has new mufflers, new gas tank and new water pump. This car drives straight and you can cruise in it at 75 with no problem. Excellent Car here!! Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] See alot more pics of this car on our website at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1985 Chevy Silverado Alabama Truck Runs Great LOOK
1955 Chevy 210 2 Door 327 V8 4 Speed Solid Car
1966 Ford F-100 SWB New 302 V8 New Trans LOOK
1951 Ford Woody Wagon Super Nice RARE FIND Look
1964 Olds Jetstar 88 Original 394 V8 Factory P/S
1940 Ford Sedan GM 350 V8 Vintage A/C SHARP CAR
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door