Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1940 Ford Street Rod traditional build boasts a 307 small block Chevy with electronic ignitor, engine dress up kit, Walker radiator, and is backed by a turbo 350 automatic transmission for ease of handling. Lincoln 9 inch rear end, Mustang II style front suspension, and 4 wheel disc brakes. Inside find a custom interior with bucket seats, Banjo steering wheel, and custom sound system to roll with your favorite tunes. All this sits on custom rims and tires to finish off this cool classic. Original 40 dash is included. Offered at $58,500 OBO.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1934 Ford 2 Door Sedan Tudor 572 Big Block LOADED
1955 Chevy Sedan Delivery Rare 350 Small Block
1957 Ford Skyliner Retractable Frame Off Resto
1949 Chevy Tin Woodie Spectacular Show Stopper WOW
1962 Chevy Nova Pro Street Show Stopper 421 V8
1987 Porsche 930 Turbo Arlen Ness Collection
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door