vanguard auto sales llc
15100 Keel St.
1967 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible VIN 194677S104092 Check out this 3 time NCRS winning Corvette Additionally it's been restored twice As if the first restoration was not enough they took it to the next NCRS-worthy level to finish it off. Under the hood is a numbers matching 327ci V8 paired to its numbers matching Muncie 4-speed manual transmission. Enough power to throw you back in the seat and still feel in control. This Corvette comes fully documented If you're looking for one of the nicest NCRS restored Vettes look no further Call Us today and let VMS park your dream in your driveway 248-974-9513 Go to www.vanguardmotorsales.com to see over 100 HD photos and our in-depth video for this 1967 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible and over 225 other classics Mechanics Numbers Matching 327ci 300hp V8 - Correct Carb Numbers Matching 4-Speed Manual Transmission Front Independent Suspension - All New Steering Gear - New Sway Bar Bushings - New Alignment Shims Rear Independent Suspension - 3.361 Posi New Brake Lines New Backing Plates Power Steering Manual Brakes 15" OEM Aluminum Wheels Coker Classic Redline Tires - 205/75R15 Body Chrome Is In Great Condition Side Pipes Added After Production All Stainless Trim and Chrome Is In Great Shape Door Lips and Jambs are Clean Rubber Seals Are Lined Beautifully Chrome Bezel Taillights are Beautiful Interior Seats Covers are In Great Shape Bucket Seats Floor Shifter Gauge Cluster Is Crystal Clear AM/FM Radio Electric Windows Undercarriage Spare Tire Holder In Great Shape Frame Is Nicely Painted Painted Suspension Parts in Corrosion Preventative Undercoated Floorboards Don't miss out Call Tom 7 Days a week at 248-974-9513 [email protected]
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door