GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this beautiful red 1972 Chevrolet Chevelle for your consideration. The body is super straight and free of rust or dents and the paint quality is perfect, with a great shine. The chrome trim is very shiny and free of pitting and the plastic and rubber trim is equally clean. This 454 big-block V8 puts down 480+ horsepower. That big V8 is paired with a T-400 transmission and putting that power to the ground is a 12 bolt rear end with a 373 gear. If you are in the market for a classic muscle car that is not just all show this 454 V8 Chevelle is for you. Please call or email us today for more information.
1972 Chevelle's featured single-unit parking/side marker lights on their front fenders, outside of a revised twin-bar grille. All Malibu's had concealed wipers. The SS equipment option requirements remained the same as those in 1971, any optional V8. The 1972 Chevelle series had wide enough appeal to qualify as America's second-best-selling car. Base versions again included a four-model wagon series. Upscale versions were Malibu's including the convertible models. More than 24,000 Malibu Sports Sedans were built, with a standard 307-cubic-inch V8 rated at 130 (net) horsepower.
To see over 80 photos of this car, including under carriage please visit our website www.grautogallery.com
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door