1961 Chevrolet Bel Air Bubble Top-Hard top Motor: 409 Cubic inch - 4 Barrel - 4 Speed T 10 Super Condition: not restored - it's a survivor Deleted - power steering, power brakes, clock, radio, a/c Color: White exterior, red interior (original) Original glass - no rust - garage kept New American wheels & tires + have original wheels, tires & hubcaps
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door